Amherb tea, a combination of spices. It helps to control cold, cough, soothes the throat, and good for digestion.
Cloves, Cardomam, Black pepper, Fennel seeds, Cinnamon, Dry ginger powder, Nutmeg, Mace, Star anise, Ashwagandha, Coriander seeds, & Cumin seeds.
- Immune Builder
- Controls cold, cough and soothes the throat
- Good for digestion
- Helps prevent cell damage
- Boost Energy
How to use?
Masala Tea: A pinch in the preparation of one cup of normal tea.
Herbal Tea: 1/2 tsp mixed in 200 ml of water to be boiled for two minutes. Then add 1/4 lemon juice and honey to taste.
Masala milk: Two pinches in 200ml of milk to be boiled for two minutes. Add honey/ sugar for taste.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.