Sprouted Wheat Powder
Sprouted wheat powder derived from whole wheat grains, which is an amylase rich food. Amylase is one of the three & most vital digestive enzymes that your body utilizes to digest food. In simple, it helps the body to process carbohydrates into simple sugars which gives energy. Also, Its a very good source of magnesium and dietary fiber. The sprouting process apparently increases the amount and bio-availability of some vitamins (notably Vitamin C) and minerals, making sprouted grains a potential nutrition powerhouse.
Sprouted Wheat Powder - Cereal: Sprouted Wheat (100%)
- Germination activates valuable enzymes, which are the fundamental active proteins making daily functions possible.
- Wheat is loaded with enzymes like amylase & protease, which is very much required for the process of digestion.
- It contains Alpha-amylase, a required nutrient for infants. Including amylase rich food along with the traditional gruel is an effective way to reduce viscosity and ease digestion.
- Enzymes production reduces overage. As we age, our body produces fewer enzymes, in turn, it slows down the digestion process. Consumption of amylase rich foods enables to handle this.
How to use?
- Ideal for infants/babies as porridge.
- A preferred staple for your consumption in any form for improving digestion of all ages.
- Suitable for pregnant women and lactating mothers also.
- Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 9 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural with a no junk promise.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.