Sprouted Ragi Powder - Strawberry
Benefits of ragi are numerous and it is a highly nutritious cereal loaded with calcium, proteins, iron and other minerals. It is rich in fiber and contains very less unsaturated fat that makes it a perfect food for weight loss. It is one such rare cereal that doesn’t need to be polished and, therefore, can be consumed in its purest form with all its goodness intact.
Finger Millet (Ragi) - 99%, Strawberry flavor - 1%
- Ragi, Gluten free millet, widely used, rich in various nutrients.
- Germination and sprouting reduces anti-nutrients and doubles nutrients levels.
- Ragi improves hemoglobin status and Sprouting it also improves absorption level and digestion.
- Rich source of Calcium, Iron & Vitamin D, needed for growing children and women.
- Antioxidant property of ragi helps to fight various chronic diseases.
- Rich in amino acids like lysine, methanine which are important for human health and growth.
How to use?
- Ideal for infants/babies from 6 months and above.
- Preferred staple for your consumption in any form for all ages.
- Ideal for women and grown up children with no preservatives and no added sugar.
- Suitable for pregnant women and lactating mothers also.
- Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 9 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural with a no junk promise.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.