RNR 15048 Telangana Sona Masoori Rice | RNR Diabetic rice
RNR 15048 is a new revolutionary rice variety that has many benefits for health and nutrition. It is also known as Telangana Sona, a fine-grained and blast-resistant paddy variety grown in the state of Telangana, India. RNR rice has a low glycemic index and is suitable for diabetics and obesity patients. It is also known as Diabetic Control White Rice RNR 15048. It has 50% less carbohydrates than regular white rice and tastes similar to sona masuri. It was developed by crossing C 20 and RNR 52147 varieties. It matures in 120 days and is resistant to blast disease. It is a very super fine, long slender grain type that is fluffy, soft, non-sticky, sweet and easily digestible.
- It has a low glycemic index (GI) of 51, which means it does not cause a rapid spike in blood glucose levels after consumption . This makes it suitable for people with diabetes and obesity, who need to control their blood sugar levels.
- It has 5% more protein than normal Sona Masuri rice, which is a common variety of rice consumed in India . Protein is essential for building and repairing muscles, tissues and organs in the body.
- It has a delicious taste and aroma similar to Sona Masuri rice, which makes it easy to cook and enjoy . It is also thin and long-grained, which gives it a good texture and appearance.
- It is a good source of protein, dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, which can support digestion, immunity, metabolism and overall well-being.
- It is rich in antioxidants that can protect the body from oxidative stress and chronic diseases.
How to use?
RNR rice can be cooked like normal rice. In detail, Rinse the rice under cold water until the water runs clear. This will remove any excess starch and dirt from the grains. Add the rice and water to a pot in a 1:1.5 ratio. For example, if you are cooking one cup of rice, you need one and a half cups of water. You can also add some salt, oil, or butter for flavor if you like. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low and cover the pot with a tight-fitting lid. Let the rice simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed and the rice is tender and fluffy. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve hot or cold as desired.
- Preferred to consume like normal rice.
- Suitable for diabetes.
- Good for obese people and weight watchers.