Papmeal with ajwain
Porridge is a very attractive, easy, tasty food alternative for babies. They need essential nutrients and minerals for their growth. Pap meal, a combination of cereals, pulses and condiment ajwain( carom seeds) has the inherent benefits of the grains used. proteins, energy and the digestive feature of ajwain, aims to help the babies nutritionally. Pap meal does not contain preservatives or chemicals.
Salem Idly rice and Wheat, Split green gram (moong dal) and Roasted gram, Ajwain (Omam).
- For children between 6 to 18 months.
- Protein and energy from the cereals and pulses.
- Ajwain (carom seeds) helps to ease the digestion and helps in easy weaning.
How to use?
- Ideal for infants/babies as porridge.
- A preferred staple for your consumption in any form for improving digestion of all ages.
- Preferred to feed in warm temperature.
- Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 5 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural with a no junk promise.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.