Multigrain Atta is like our regular wheat atta, but with 50% multigrains. This atta can be used to prepare Roti/Chapathi. Multigrain atta is a source of protein and fibre derived with an innovative mixture of grains to keep active all day. Try our multigrain atta to eat soft and delicious rotis.
Wheat (50%), Multigrains (50%) – Finger Millet (Ragi) and Barley, Bengal Gram (Moong dal) and Soya.
How to use?
- Benefits of multigrain flours
- Multi-grain atta are sources of dietary fiber, as well as certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including significant levels of selenium, manganese and vitamin B.
- Dietary fiber is largely concentrated in the bran, endosperm and germ, and this is critical for digestion.
- Multi-grain atta tends to have high levels of manganese and selenium, as well as notable levels of copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc, in addition to numerous B-family vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, folate, riboflavin and thiamin.
- These minerals help with blood sugar regulation and cognitive function (manganese), as well as boosting the immune system and improving fertility (selenium).