Multigrain Atta is like our regular wheat atta, but with 50% multigrains. This atta can be used to prepare Roti/Chapathi. Multigrain atta is a source of protein and fibre derived with an innovative mixture of grains to keep active all day. Try our multigrain atta to eat soft and delicious rotis.
Wheat (50%), Multigrains (50%) – Finger Millet (Ragi) and Barley, Bengal Gram (Moong dal) and Soya.
- Benefits of multigrain flours
- Multi-grain atta are sources of dietary fiber, as well as certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including significant levels of selenium, manganese and vitamin B.
- Dietary fiber is largely concentrated in the bran, endosperm and germ, and this is critical for digestion.
- Multi-grain atta tends to have high levels of manganese and selenium, as well as notable levels of copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc, in addition to numerous B-family vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, folate, riboflavin and thiamin.
- These minerals help with blood sugar regulation and cognitive function (manganese), as well as boosting the immune system and improving fertility (selenium).
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.