Masti Millet Mix
Ammae Masti Millet Mix, Unique collection of Millets grounded. Millets have long been the staple food in the country. Millets are a storehouse of nutrients that nourish and nurture. It has a nutty flavour. Millets provide many essential vitamins and micronutrients. Millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Small millets are especially rich in iron, zinc and calcium.
Other value packs you may like
- Rich in B vitamins helps to provide sustained energy.
- Availability of Calcium, Iron and Magnesium strengthen bones on regular consumption.
- It slows down the degradation of muscles and helps to build leaner muscles.
- Reduces stress and helps to get sound sleep by raising serotonin levels in the body.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
Millets: Pearl millet (bajra), Foxtail millet (korralu), Great millet (sorghum), Finger millet (ragi), Little millet (sama).
How to use?
- Preferred to consume in evening or an hour before sleep.
- Ideal for women and grown up children with no preservatives and no added sugar.
- Suitable for pregnant women and lactating mothers also.
- Instant Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 9 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural with a no junk promise.