Masti Millet Mix
Masti Millet Mix, Unique collection of Millets grounded. Millets have long been the staple food in the country. Millets are a storehouse of nutrients that nourish and nurture. It has a nutty flavour. Millets provide many essential vitamins and micronutrients. Millets are rich in B vitamins, especially niacin, B6 and folic acid, as well as the minerals calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc. Small millets are especially rich in iron, zinc and calcium.
Millets: Pearl millet (bajra), Foxtail millet (korralu), Great millet (sorghum), Finger millet (ragi), Little millet (sama).
- Rich in B vitamins helps to provide sustained energy.
- Availability of Calcium, Iron and Magnesium strengthen bones on regular consumption.
- It slows down the degradation of muscles and helps to build leaner muscles.
- Reduces stress and helps to get sound sleep by raising serotonin levels in the body.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
How to use?
- Preferred to consume in evening or a hour before sleep.
- Ideal for women and grown up children with no preservatives and no added sugar.
- Suitable for pregnant women and lactating mothers also.
- Porridge can be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- Shelf life is 9 months from Mfd. Made only with grains, all natural with a no junk promise.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.