A traditional dish with millets instead of rice, and a combination of spices & condiments, contributing to a unique flavor and taste. It’s ready to cook and delicious.
Kodo millet (varagu), Split black gram (urad dal), Split pigeon pea (toor dal), Bengal gram (channa dal), Cumin seeds, Pepper, Dry Chilly, Coriander seeds, Asfoetida powder, Fenugreek, Mustard seeds, Tamarind powder, Turmeric powder, Salt & Desicated coconut.
How to use?
- 1 - Soaking: Take 1 measure of breakfast mix and 3 measures of water in a container. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- 2 - Cooking: Pressure cook the soaked mixture with water for 1 whistle and reduce stove to low flame and slow cook for 10 minutes and switch off.
- 3 - Once the pressure is released, remove the content and add required ghee to the mixture and serve for tasty breakfast.
- Microwave method - Follow the instruction one for soaking as mentioned above. Place the container in a microwave and cook in high for 5 minutes. Then, add cooked vegetables to it and also ghee for taste.
- Benefits of eating millet food
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.