Millet Kanchi Idly
A traditional dish with millets instead of rice. Its simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or simple dinner. It’s ready to cook and delicious.
Kodo Millet (varagu), Black gram dal (urad dal), Cumin seeds, Pepper, Dry ginger, Asafoetida powder, Fenugreek, Salt.
How to use?
- 1. To one measure of Idly mix add equal measure of water and soar curd.
- 2. Mix throughly to form a Idly batter. Wait for 20 min.
- 3. Grease the idly plate with oil and fill the batter in plates.
- 4. Steam it in pressure cooker for 20 minutes and remove plates after pressure released.
- 5. Allow plates to cool for a minute, use wet spoon to remove the idly from the mold to serve hot.
- Benefits of eating millet food
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.