Bisibelebath is a traditional dish of karnakata with millets instead of rice, with oats and lentil and a combination of spices & condiments, contributing to an unique flavor and taste. Its ready to cook and delicious. To make it healthier, we have used millet instead of rice. Try mouth watering recipe from ammae.
Other value packs you may like
Little millet (sama), Kodo millet (kodra), Oats, Green gram (moong dal), Black gram (urad dal), Channa dal, Tamarind powder, Red chilly , Coriander seeds, Cinnamon , Asafoetida cake, Turmeric powder, Cloves, Mustard seed, Desiccated coconut, Salt.
How to use?
- 1 - Soaking: Take 1 measure of breakfast mix and 3 measures of water in a container. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- 2 - Cooking: Pressure cook the soaked mixture with water for 1 whistle and reduce stove to low flame and slow cook for 10 minutes and switch off.
- 3 - Once the pressure is released, remove the content and add required ghee to the mixture and serve for tasty breakfast.
- Microwave method - Follow the instruction one for soaking as mentioned above. Place the container in a microwave and cook in high for 5 minutes. Then, add cooked vegetables to it and also ghee for taste.
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.