Gluten Free Flour
Gluten-free atta is a source of protein and fibre derived with an innovative mixture of grains to keep all day. Gluten Free Flour contains Buckwheat with Millets. Millets are non-glutenous seeds packed with minerals providing richness of complex carbohydrates with a source of protein combined with fiber for attaining requirements of vitamins in the diet.
Gluten Free Flour: Buckwheat, Millets & Arrowroot.
How to use?
Gluten-free flours are specifically designed for gluten intolerance people. Also this is one of the best food for kids with Autism. This kind of food helps them for their wellness. This flour can be used to prepare Roti/Chapathi and other bakery items also. The recipe for Rotis/Chapathi can be checked in recipes page.
- Our Gluten Free Features
- Gluten-free atta is a source of protein and fibre.
- Main ingredient for gluten free atta is Buckwheat. Despite the name, buckwheat is not related to wheat.
- Buckwheat are rich in complex carbohydrates, referred to as a pseudo cereal.
- Arrowroot powder is a gluten-free starch, rich, clear white and odorless creeping underground rhizome endowed with qualities of easy digestion and used as thickener and stabilizing agent.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.