Bryo Rava is an alternate to our regular roasted rava.
Bridegroom Rice, Barley, Oats, Turmeric & Cinammon.
- Mapillai Samba - Also known as “Bride Groom Rice”, it is known to energise and strengthen the person who consumes and it increases the immunity levels. The boiled rice variety, derived by steaming the paddy and dehydrating and de-husking help in absorption and retention of nutrients inherent in the said rice. It is a good source of iron and zinc. The presence of pro-anthocyanins in it helps to reduce cholesterol and hyperglycemia.
- Barley - It contains essential vitamins and minerals. It is an excellent source of dietary fiber, particularly beta-glucan, soluble fiber, that reduces hunger and enhances the feeling of fullness. It helps in detoxifying the body and may help in the process of weight loss. The type of insoluble fiber found in barley helps reduce cholesterol levels.
- Oats - Wholegrain Oats is a great source of important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are a good source of carbohydrates and fiber, including the powerful soluble fiber beta-glucan, which has numerous benefits. It helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels, promotes healthy gut bacteria and increases the feeling of fullness.
- Turmeric - It contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. It is rich in healthy nutrients such as protein, fibre, vitamin C, E and K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. It is known to help a lot many health conditions like arthritis, diabetes, etc.
- Cinnamon, apart from spicing the dish, it is used as a natural preservative and its packed with antioxidants. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that helps fight infections. It is also known to lower blood sugar levels.
How to use?
It has chosen ingredients which suit for diabetic and weight watchers. It is generic, how we use is our choice. Various recipes of Bryo rava can be checked in recipes page.
- We can prepare Pongal, upma, Pulao or can be cooked and consumed as rice also.
- Preferred to consume like cooked rice or mixed vegetable bath.
- Suitable for diabetes and weight watchers.
What makes ammae products unique?
- Traditional recipes are customized to suit our current day need and also to enrich our taste buds.
- Conventional method of prepartion. Though it takes longer time for process, grains are allowed to naturally process. It retains the nutritional property of grains and also enhanaces it.
- Aluminium foil packing helps to retain the aroma of the grain as such till you open the pack. It protects the porridge mix from moisture, and keep fresh.
- No sugar, No salt & No added preservatives. Naturally processsed product.