Millet Upma is a combination of millet with pulses and necessary add-ons which provide a completeness of breakfast. In General, millets are nutritious, easily digestible grains containing bundles of vitamins and minerals with complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
Other value packs you may like
Barnyard millet (Kuthiraivali), Green gram (moong dal), Black gram (urad dal), Cumin seeds, Pepper, Red Chilly, Mustard seeds, Salt
How to use?
- 1 - Soaking: Take 1 measure of breakfast mix and 2 measures of water in a container. Add 2 tsp of oil for 50g of mix. Allow it to soak for 15 minutes.
- 2 - Cooking: Pressure cook the soaked mixture with water for 1 whistle and reduce stove to low flame and slow cook for 5 minutes and switch off.
- 3 - Once the pressure is released, remove the content and add required coconut gratings(optional) to the mixture and serve for tasty upma. You can add ghee if required.
- Millets are nutritious, easily digestible.
- Millet contains bundles of vitamins and minerals.
- Millet has complex carbohydrates providing the good energy source.
- Manages appetite for a longer duration of time.
- Millet Recipes are simple, healthy and nutritious food for breakfast or lunch.
- They are ready to cook and delicious.