AMWHEA 80-20 - All purpose flour
Amwhea 80-20 is an all purpose flour. It is an replacement for white flour. Cookies, Cakes and Pizza can be made out this flour. Its healthy and nutritious.
Other value packs you may like
- Benefits of multigrain flours
- Multi-grain atta are sources of dietary fiber, as well as certain nutrients, vitamins and minerals, including significant levels of selenium, manganese and vitamin B.
- Dietary fiber is largely concentrated in the bran, endosperm and germ, and this is critical for digestion.
- Multi-grain atta tends to have high levels of manganese and selenium, as well as notable levels of copper, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc, in addition to numerous B-family vitamins, such as pantothenic acid, folate, riboflavin and thiamin.
- These minerals help with blood sugar regulation and cognitive function (manganese), as well as boosting the immune system and improving fertility (selenium).
Wheat (80%), Multigrains (20%) - Barley, Bengal Gram (Moong dal), Soya & Fenugreek.